Followers can ask and answer sub teacher questions

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Substitute Teacher Comment Form

 

I haven't always used a comment form -  but I do think it is more professional to use one than to scribble a note on a sticky pad and shows that you take your subbing job seriously. This is a very simplified comment form I have used in my classes.  I've seen far more elaborate ones.  This one works for me because it shows at a glance what the teacher wants to know:  what you got done, and how the class was.  The lines following each section are generally plenty of room to elaborate.  If I need more room, I just write "see back" and continue.    There is also plenty of room at the bottom next to my contact information to write a personal note if desired.  Some people don't like leaving contact information.  That is your choice.  I've only been contacted once though and it was with a question about where something was.  I'm sure the teacher was grateful to have an easy quick way to contact me rather than having to go through the office to get my info.

No comments:

Post a Comment